Canada has always been one of the country which every individual wants to visit. Canada has cool weather, scenic beauty, snowfall and of course one of the biggest attraction – Niagara Falls has always attracted millions of tourists from all over the world. Considering the physical man made attractions combined with natural beauties of the country attracts hordes of tourist visa applications. Many of them get approved, however, some receive rejection because of some ineligibility within the application. To ensure that you apply for the visa with all the right details we have done the research work for you and mentioned all the required information below.
Traveling abroad on short trips for adventure, pleasure or business purpose is often required by those who love to have fun or peace and see the world in a different way or just to probe various business avenues or conferences.
On such trips an individual requires a visit visa or a holiday visa, as a visit abroad entails certain requirements in the form of visa formalities such as:
- Visa related documentation
- Visa process information
- Taking assistance for services offered by Arrivals Canada
- Individual must possess a valid passport
- Prove the immigration officer that you have your family, assets, etc. that is an incentive to come back to your home country.
- Financially competent to sustain yourself in Canada and the amount depends on the duration of stay in Canada and if you will be staying with family, friends or any paid lodging.
- Prove the immigration officer that you will depart Canada when the visa is expired.
- Canada is an Advanced Nation with a healthy economy.
- The Government policies are crystal clear.
- Breathtaking locations and scenic beauty
- Brilliant Living standard and quality of life.
- Wide diversity not only in terms of culture but also wildlife and nature.