Welcome to Arrivals Canada Immigration
At Arrivals Canada Immigration Consultancy, we deliver Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant Services as members of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) and member of Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC).
We have the knowledge and expertise to guide you on the right path in order to apply for Canadian Immigration.
We are best known for our attentive nature to small details. Our system works to ensure Applicants the smoothest process of Immigration to Canada.
Our efforts do not only aim to help the newcomers into Canada, but we also assist our applicants with Integration in the Canadian Society and their new home in Canada. We in providing all of our clients with service which includes, Integrity and Excellence.
Whether your goal is to study abroad, move abroad or simply to visit a new country, We would be more than happy to answer your questions. Our staff is willing to assist in sorts of Different kinds of applications and requests.
We look forward to assisting you with your Journey to Canada!
Our Core Services
- Allows you to stay and work in Canada
- Allows you to invite your family to stay with you
- Allows your family to work and study in Canada
- After spending the sufficient time in Canada, you can opt for permanent residency.
- Visa requirements vary from country to country and it also depends on your nationality.
- Visas are easily granted for applicants who have a genuine intent.
- You will get your visa if you prove your intent is genuine, documentation is according to the requirements & complete, you have funds & will return before your visa expires.
- You need a job confirmation from the employer before applying to Canada Skilled Immigration.
- If you don’t opt for a job, you should register with Employment and Social Development Canada.
- To migrate you should need to have a certain level of proficiency in your skill.
- Allows you to reunite with your family members.
- There are numerous relationships that can get nominated for the sponsor which are Spouses, common law partners, grandparents, parents, dependent children.
Open Work Permits:
- Canada is looking for skilled professionals.
- Allows you to work for any employer in Canada
- You can only get an open work permit in specific situations.
Employer Specific Work Permits:
Allows you to work according to the conditions on your work permit, which include:
- The name of the employer
- Duration of the job
- The location of the work
One of the most suitable countries to attain Permanent Residency Visa is Canada, due to its soft immigration policies, high employment rate and ideal settings to raise the family.
Canada is open to immigrants. It has various immigration programs that offer Permanent Residency Visa to skilled and competent overseas workman and professionals, i.e. Express Entry System, Quebec Skilled Worker Program (QSWP), Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs), et al.
These programs are point based. Hence, the approval for Permanent Residency Visa depends upon the points scored on the variety of factors such as education, age, work experience, language skills, et al.
Study Or Work In Your Dream Country – Canada!